- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Working closely with Project Managers & clients to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Maintain a strong and up-to-date understanding of the challenges and opportunities in building and deploying software.
- Leading, monitoring, and supervising teams of junior developers.
- Independent in putting forth new ideas.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong coding experience in Node JS backend.
- Must be open to learn the latest technologies as needed.
- Must have a sufficient understanding of end-to-end software development and web applications
- Experience with CI/CD, with ability to monitor servers
- Staying informed on developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Knowledge on Rest API, Full stack(Node js, Angular, React, Android, iOS, React Native), Micro services, should be able to design db schema.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English is required for interaction with the US-based customer