- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Good experience in project management.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English is required for interaction with the US-based customer
- Strong coding experience in Node JS backend.
- Must be open to learn the latest technologies as needed.
- Must have a good hold on working with end to end development of software and web applications
- Worked on CICD pipeline, ability to monitor servers
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Knowledge on Rest API, Full stack(Node js, Angular, React, Android, iOS, React Native), Micro services, should be able to design db schema.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Working closely with the Project managers & clients to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Maintain a strong and up-to-date understanding of the challenges and opportunities your team is facing building and deploying software.
- Leading, monitoring and supervising the group of junior developers by constantly motivating them and imparting productive learning.
- Resourcefully works through or around anything blocking completion of what we want to accomplish; aggressive when challenged.
- Independent in putting forth new ideas.
Share the updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org