We are looking for a passionate marketing mind with an eye on creativity to join our growing organisation as passionate sales professional.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client needs – Creating informative presentations to pitch products services, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Generate new business by calling & email to grab new & existing potential clients for the company.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations.
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Set up an appointment for a meeting or call between the potential customer and a member of the sales representatives.
- Brainstorm with the business development team to create new project strategies.
- Describe benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends. Sustain accurate forecasts.
- Maintain and manage the pipeline with accurate notes and rigorous follow-ups.
- Develop a strong pipeline and achieve assigned revenue targets and service levels
- Coordinate and engage necessary resources from the Product, Operations, and Marketing teams.
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Business, Marketing, Master degree preferred.
- Excellent communication & emailing skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Must have more than 1 year+ of experience in IT sales.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate IT product specifications and functionalities.
- In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, as well as industry trends and innovation.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with marketing tools.
Job Role: Full Time