Linkites Infotech is hiring for VP Sales position.
The ideal candidate would be a proven leader with in-depth industry experience and a true passion for the IT & Sales sector. The VP of Sales responsibilities include having in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Sales market and knowing competitive products. He will be directly reporting to the CEO or President of Sales and Marketing whose key responsibility is to build revenue models across the globe.
VP Sales must have exceptional project management skills, a record of building high-performance teams, and outstanding relationships with clients. Building a high-performing team by providing strong mentorship, and guidance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- VP is responsible to create and implement strategic go-to-market plans to meet overall organizational growth and market share goals. Specific responsibilities include leading and driving exceptional sales and operational execution, establishing initiatives to penetrate the market, achieving sales goals, and leveraging sales assets to drive and grow net/new sales for the product line.
- Responsible for business and market development, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion. Identifying sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Revenue Generation: Build revenue models across the globe and help organizations. Develop and manage strategic customers to drive pipeline build, opportunity qualification, support close rate, and revenue growth.
- Help to Increase the company’s product line revenue and market share by successfully identifying customer opportunities and crafting a winning sales strategy in collaboration with the direct field sales organization to close high-value deals.
- The VP is responsible to Direct and overseeing the company marketing function to identify and develop new leads for products and services, client meetings, and designing effective sales strategies.
- Provide ongoing advice to projects around technical solutions, best practices, and efficiencies. Support solution development, prototyping, and writing of technical proposals.
- Champion the web/mobile design and development to solve critical business problems, and be the face of the company to ensure that we are consistent, push the envelope of what is possible, and differentiated from our competitors.
- Research and develop strategies: Create plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development. Also Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Help to develop prototypes that apply our capabilities to business problems, support capture efforts, and collaborate with the marketing team and the broader company to evolve our technology vision and execution
- Sales Leadership: The VP will oversee the sales & marketing team members’ daily activity and development.
- Must be lookout Hire, develop, train, and scale the organization. Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implementing performance management actions when needed.
- Manage the education of our clients and staff to help them understand what we can achieve and solve the hardest problems / shepherd the process of getting projects started.
- Ability to motivate teams to generate effective work within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Requirements and Experience:
- Should have Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, & a Master’s degree would be advantageous.
- 8 to 10+ years’ work experience as a VP of Sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation technique.
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products and the market.
- A strong work ethic with proactive communication skills that encourages courageous conversations is a must.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Should have a strong experience in consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior-level relationships.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Must have professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org