We are looking for a passionate Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR tasks along with various administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate with and excellent writing and research skills. We are looking for a top-notch public relations assistant with a passion for the PR industry and experience with copywriting, editing, and social media platforms.
If you’re well-organized, confident, and an excellent communicator, we’d love to hear from you.
The goal of this position is to facilitate daily operations and successful PR efforts.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Assisting with the development and distribution of PR materials, including brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and videos.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in communications, public relations, or a similar field.
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position (if it’s with an IT company like us then it’s a plus)
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus & Should be confident with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Creative and outside-the-box thinking
- Analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- Excellent networking skills
- Personable, presentable, and polished
- Eager to contribute new ideas