We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR tasks along with various administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate, brimming with potential. A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. Ultimately, a top-notch public relations assistant should have a passion for the PR industry and experience with copywriting, editing, and social media platforms.
If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Assisting with the development and distribution of PR materials, including brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and videos.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution.
Essential Requirements and skills
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in communications, public relations, or a similar field.
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position (if it’s with an IT company like us then it’s a plus)
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus & Should be confident with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Creative and used to thinking outside the box
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- Excellent networker
- Personable, Presentable and polished
- Eager to contribute new ideas