The role will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and product initiatives. The Chief Product Officer works directly with the CEO to define product strategy, build roadmaps. The key focus of this role is to define & make align in between the needs and goals of product as well as company. CPO should be capable of analyzing data to ensure that the company’s objectives are achieved.
- Define product vision and strategy, own the product roadmap, align the same in line with the overall business strategy in consultation with the senior management (CEO).
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of services.
- Develop a Vision & Create a strategy. Inspire marketing plans and promoting the Product plans.
- Allocation of engineering effort activities (new functionality, improve existing functionality, bugfix, security, availability, performance).
- Data strategy to measure usage in many ways that enables client success, in product activation, and monetization.
- Pricing tier decisions and processes that sales and the wider community embrace. Recruit, coach, and retain those directors.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure that products are positioned properly in the market by overseeing the commercial deployment of marketing plans, and messaging.
- Be passionate about and use the product management features.
- Collect competitive advantages and shortcomings in a structured way.
- Recruit, build and mentor great teams of developers, and related personnel.
- Growth / user marketing strategy and implementation with the relevant product manager.
- Required 10 to 12 Years Experience , that will be preferred in leading the product management function/Technology.
- Experience in hiring and managing a multi-level team of product managers and directors.
- Strong understanding of the related business and experience in having worked in consumer tech companies.
- Must be completely hands-on with willingness to deep dive into any issue to get a resolution.
- Experience with growth strategy and data strategy.