We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to drive strategic change and product initiatives. The Chief Product Officer works directly with the CEO to define product strategy and build roadmaps. The key focus of this role is to define the needs and goals of our companies products and services. CPO should be capable of analyzing data to ensure that the company’s objectives are on track, and achieved.
- Define product vision and strategy, own the product roadmap, align overall business strategy in consultation with senior management teams.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives.
- Sett timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of services.
- Develop a vision and create a product/service strategy. Inspire and promote marketing, product, and service plans.
- Allocate engineering capacity (new functionality, improve existing functionality, bugfix, security, availability, performance).
- Data strategy to measure usage for client success – product activation and monetization.
- Pricing tier decisions and market appropriate sales processes.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure that products are positioned properly in the market by overseeing the commercial deployment of marketing plans and messaging.
- Be passionate about the product management features.
- Competitive advantages and research.
- Recruit, build, and mentor great teams of developers and related personnel.
- Growth strategy and implementation with the relevant management teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 to 12 years of experience required, with experience in leading technology products.
- Experience in hiring and managing a multi-level team of product managers and directors.
- Strong understanding of the related business and experience in having worked in consumer tech companies.
- Must be completely hands-on with willingness to resolve issues.
- Experience with growth and data strategies.