we are hungry
Interested to be a part of the Linkites team Apply Now !
iOS, Android, Web Development & AI Training @ Linkites
Great news for job seekers as well as for working professionals. Linkites is going to start a training program for Android, iOS and Web Development. Salient features of the program are listed below:
- Training Duration: 60 days
- Training Approach: Practical Based
- Working on live project(s) for duration of 15 days
- Training from 5+ years experienced trainer
- Problem solving sessions
Computer Vision Engineer
- Knowledge about Cellular Neural Network.
- Experience with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV Strong in Mathematics and Statistical analysis.
- Proficient in Python Experience with feature extraction, image segmentation, object Detection, pattern recognition and 3D geometry.
- Experience with OpenGL is an added advantage.
- Experience with REACT
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good Skills and core experience on the Shopify, Shopify API, Shopify Custom theme and APP development. (Mandatory)
- Strong hands on the Shopify Liquid templating, and Webhooks. (Mandatory)
- Good knowledge on the WordPress, and an MVC framework (Mandatory)
- Support any ongoing improvements, fixes, and other support related development work
Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Python/Django development experience.
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs.
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software applications (web/mobile)
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team with other passionate professionals
UIE Developer (Java-node.js and Angular.js)
- Backbone.js, Node.js, Angular.js, Mocha for node.js unit testing.
- Object oriented programming, Ajax, JSON, XML, node.js
- Design patterns, MVC, Jquery
- Knowledge of Node.Js , Angular.Js , Backbone.Js are advantage for a candidate.
- You should of course be comfortable with the Java programming language
- Cross-Platform Development (UX/UI design)
- Actively seek new programming knowledge
- Android programming language and requirements
- Create Android applications based on UI/UX requirements and mockups
- Develop custom android applications from start to finish
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Proficient with Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.