What we offer
The Linkites mission
At Linkites, We aim to deliver perfect solutions and ameliorate quality in expected turnaround time. Our solutions are customized according to the client's requirements. Recognized as people friendly organization we aspire to deliver result-oriented customer solution. Versatility in our services is maintained with quality to gain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
The Linkites purpose
Our purpose is to fulfill the Demand with dedication and determination with the maximum value proposition. Our sincere and aggressive learning ability helps us to provide cost-effective publishing service with refined quality. Innovative and eye for detail are the strengths of Linkite's strategies to gain the partnership with all publishing and data conversion organizations.
The Linkites instruments
Client side: AngularJS, Backbone.js, CoffeeScript, HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery.
Database: MySQL, Doctrine ORM, Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
Performance: Amazon Web Services, AWS EC2, Google App Engine, CDN, Sphinx, Memcached, Nginx.
CMS: WordPress (Wordpress VIP), Magento.
Mobile software: iOS, Android, PhoneGap.
Auxiliary tools: GIT, Grunt, Sass/Compass, Jade, Google Tag Manager, Capistrano.
Analytics: Google Analytics, Optimizely, Sailthru.
We work with two types of project:
— Projects that begin as an idea from scratch. Usually, these are startups or business process automation.
— A running, successful project experiencing problems with an existing structure or performance.
Design and Development
- Preparation of PRD.
- Creation of wireframes and an app prototype.
- Development of project corporate identity and design.
- Web development (programming).
- Web app optimization for mobile devices and tablets.
- App integration with different APIs.
- Launching and maintenance.
- Creation of apps for iPhone/Android.
- Security evaluation.
- Performance evaluation.
- User interface and user experience.
- Selection of a server and development tools.
- Code review.
Performance Optimization and Maintenance
- Web app availability and performance monitoring.
- Configuring Nginx/Apache server for high load.
- Planning and implementation of horizontal app scaling on dedicated servers and in clouds.
- Transfer of a database part to NoSQL.
- Setting up of maintenance, goals, funnels, and analytics.